Created on Friday, 13 March 2015 00:00
If you're a huge fan of Pitbull's catchy tunes and can't get enough of his songs, you might want to consider making a Pitbull song of your own! Pitbull has had many of his singles reach number one on the charts worldwide, but don't be intimidated, composing a Pitbull song is actually simpler than you think.
7 Simple Steps on How to Create a Pitbull Song:
- Say “OOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!”
- Say some random spanish words like “mama”, “latina”, etc.
- Say “Mr. Worldwide”.
- Say some unintelligible sentences fast.
- Say “dale!”
- Say the names of four big cities.
- Rip off another song's melody, and increase the tempo to make it sound more upbeat.
If you've followed all 7 steps, congratulations! You're on your way to making a potential #1 Pitbull song!
Share this with any Pitbull fans and stay tuned for the next upcoming tutorial: How To Produce A Pitbull Music Video.