It gives us satisfaction seeing something being restored to its original glory. But when it's something gross, it becomes morbidly mesmerizing such as this ingrown toenail being pushed back into shape by a Japanese device. The Makizume Robo Ingrown Toenail Fixer promises to solve all your ingrown toenail problems, making you feel happy and thoroughly disgusted all at the same time.
1. The instructions are simple. Simply position the hooks under each side of and nail and tighten slightly by turning the screw on top.
2. Soak your feet in some water for 20 minutes or so to soften the toenail so no blood and screaming ensue in the later process.
3. Once the toenails are softened, screw the hell out of it so that it pulls up the sides.
4. Dry your nails thoroughly with a hair dryerwhile leaving the device still on so that it retains the shape of your new and improved toe nail.
5. NAILED IT! Now you have the perfect toenail you were born with! Just give it a while and the flesh around it will start growing normally again.
As gross as this seems, you got to admit that the Japanese did come up with a simple yet ingenious way of rectifying ingrown toenails without having to cut part or all of that nail off in surgery. Besides, it was weirdly satisfying to watch the toenail fix itself. Check out the full video below.